Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Together, Wherever we go!

Being a stay at home Mom, my kids are pretty much in tow at all times. Someday I want to run away other days I'm so proud of them and want to show them off the the world.

Today I had to go in and have some blood drawn. The kids have come with me many times before. (We all know the reason women become anemic when they are pregnant is because they have so much blood drawn.)

We get a big chair, Joshie is in his stroller chatting away, and the girls sit next to me. They sit there so quietly and just watch whats going on. Sierra likes to see my boo-boo when I'm done and I show her the tiny little dot.

I can't imagine too many people bring their three kids in with them to have blood drawn...but together, wherever we go seems to a very fitting motto for us! LOL!

I do love my babies, and though it is more challenging than fun, often, I swear I wouldn't change it for anything.


No comments: